Class 107: The Big Bang and the Anthropic Principle Preview
This is a free preview. To see the full class, sign up here to start your risk-free trial!
What did Einstein refer to as the greatest mistake he ever made? This lesson will teach you all about the special qualities of our universe, galaxy, solar system, and planet that make it possible for intelligent life to exist. The combination of these factors far exceeds the bounds of mere coincidence!
Section 1: Where Did Everything Come From?
1. Four Crucial Questions
2. Don’t Make a Losing Wager
3. Big Bang, Big Problems
4. A Lot Riding on Nothing
5. Ray Stumps Atheists
6. You Need a Reason
7. The Universe Began
Section 2: Creation Needs a Creator
8. Was God the Cause?
9. Dumb Ox Proves God
10. The Cosmological Merry-Go-Round
11. Scientists Blast the Big Bang
12. The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
Section 3: The Anthropic Principle
13. Does Time Cure Impossibility?
14. Sometimes There Isn’t A Chance
15. Science Doesn’t Have A Clue
16. The Goldilocks Zone
17. Never Tell Me The Odds
18. Don’t Touch That Dial!
Section 4: Design is Inescapable
19. The Great Math Mystery
20. Explaining Fine Tuning
21. What’s It All About?
Note: The documents for this class are for members only. Sign up here to start your free trial today! Or you can view the documents for Class 101 below to get an idea of what we offer.
- Class 101 Notes
- Discussion Questions
- Article 1: What’s A Missing Link?
- Article 2: The Duck-Billed Platypus
- Class 101 Verse Quiz
- Class 101 Quiz